5% Referral Commission Program!.
Nurses wear different coloured belts to show their ranks. The following list describes the various colours and their significance.1)
The colour Black
: Worn by Midwives2)
The coulour White
: Worn by Nursing Officers3)
The colour Blue
: Worn by Senior Nursing Officers4)
The colour Green
: Worn by Principal Nursing Officers5)
The colour Mauve/red
: Worn by Deputy Director of Nursing Services
Basic Job Description For Qualified Nurses In Ghana:
Grow Your Business By Advertising With Us. Contact:
1) Addressing patient health issues and needs.
2) To develop and implement nursing care plans for patients.
3) Maintain accurate medical records.
4) Administering nursing care to those who are ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled.
5) Health maintenance, disease prevention, or case management advice.
Application Tips For Types Of Nurses In Ghana And Their Uniforms
- Choose institutions that reflect what you want to achieve.
- Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have been admitted and ask for tips.
- Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptance or rejection.
- Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you.
- Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application.
- In this day and age of social media you must remember to manage your online presence.
- It will be in your best interest to go to the admissions office in person to find out about any updated information.
- It is very important not to miss any deadlines.
- Go over the application fully before you finally submit and make sure you have provided all required information.
- Make sure to choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.
Find Out More About Types Of Nurses In Ghana And Their Uniforms
Find Business & Locations Related To Types Of Nurses In Ghana And Their Uniforms
Watch Videos On : Types Of Nurses In Ghana And Their Uniforms
Login to join 'Group Chat' for this page