P.O. Box 521, Accra
ECG Call Centre
This is a centralized facility that handles communication with customers by telephone.
The Call Center telephone number is 0302-611611.
Customer complaints are logged and assigned to the appropriate staff using the appropriate technology. Unresolved complaints remain ticketed until they are finally resolved.
If you call to report a fault, complain about a service, make enquiries or give information, please provide any or some of the following:
- The Account Number of the premises to which the problem the problem you are reporting relates
- A number printed in red on the ECG service pole which serves the premises
- A popular landmark in the areas
- Your personal telephone contact number
In particular, if you call to complain about your bill, it is very necessary to provide the Account Number on the bill.
If you also come across any of the following:
- Sparks on the line
- Poles and conductors lying on the ground or hanging dangerously
- Exposed cables or electrical wires,
Promptly call the Call Centre