Free Credits All Networks.
The minimum entry qualification is a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree in any discipline from a recognised University (i.e. Universities recognised and/or accredited by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana).
Qualified short-listed applicants will be expected to take a selection examination and interview at later dates.
For further information on entry requirements and how to apply, please contact:
University of Ghana School of Law
P.O. Box LG 70,
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 0303 963750 (working hours only, i.e. 8.30am to 5.00pm)
Supporting Documents and/or Materials sent via post or courier mail service must be received by the proper officers of the School of Law by the end of the working day, 5.00PM or 17.00GMT on Thursday March 31st.
Earn Good Commission When You Refer Our Services To Customers. Contact:
Application Tips For UG POST FIRST DEGREE LL.B. ADMISSIONS
- Choose institutions that reflect what you want to achieve.
- Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have been admitted and ask for tips.
- Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptance or rejection.
- Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you.
- Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application.
- In this day and age of social media you must remember to manage your online presence.
- It will be in your best interest to go to the admissions office in person to find out about any updated information.
- It is very important not to miss any deadlines.
- Go over the application fully before you finally submit and make sure you have provided all required information.
- Make sure to choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.
Find Out More About UG POST FIRST DEGREE LL.B. ADMISSIONS 2020
Find Business & Locations Related To UG POST FIRST DEGREE LL.B. ADMISSIONS 2020
Watch Videos On : UG POST FIRST DEGREE LL.B. ADMISSIONS 2020
Login to join 'Group Chat' for this page