CEPS is a division under Ghana Revenue Authority. You can join them by writing an application letter and applying for the position you want. When CEPS starts their recruitment, they will advertise it on all major media sources. As soon as you hear this, you can start your application.
Customs Excise and Preventive Service
||Accra, Greater Accra
- John Vianney Kuudamnuru, Commissioner of CEPS (Customs Excise and Preventive Service)
||Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (Ghana)
• 400 cigarettes
• 100 cigars
• 1 pound of tobacco
• Combination of above proportionate quantities
• 1 Quart of wine
• 1 Quart of spirits
• Half pint of perfume
• There is a limit of 1,000 Ghanaian Cedi-GHS local currency which can be legally exported out of the country. Foreign currency equalling 5000USD can also be exported from the country.
• All travellers embarking in Ghana will need to pay a 50 USD Passenger service charge for international flights and a 1 GHS for a domestic flight.
• Illegal drugs
• Weapons, Explosives and Ammunition – unless permission has been obtained
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Counterfeit money
• Pornographic material
• Diseased animals and animal carcasses
• Plants and seeds – unless permission has been obtained
• Foreign soil
• Any cats, dogs or other animals being imported will require an Import permit from the Veterinary Head Office in Accra. Travellers will need to provide a veterinarian good health and rabies inoculation certificate alongside a copy of the import permit for the pet to be allowed entry into the country.
• Arms and ammunition legally entering the country will require a special permit from the ministry of the interior.
• Poultry products from certain countries will require permission from the Ministries of Trade and Agriculture.
• Live Plants and plant products will require a permit from the Ministry of Agriculture
Any rough or uncut diamonds will need a licence from the Ministry of Finance
>> CEPS Recruitment Application Instructions -> Click The Contact-us Link On The New Page <<