5% Referral Commission Program!.
FOODS AND NUTRITION EXAMINATION SCHEME
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2, and 3. Papers 1 and 2 will be combined in a
composite paper and will be taken at one sitting,
Paper 1: This will comprise fifty multiple choice questions to be answered in 1
hour for 50 marks.
Paper 2: This will comprise six essay questions out of which candidates will
answer five within 1 hour 50 minutes for 50 marks.
Paper 3: This will be a practical test of 3 hours which will be conducted by a
visiting examiner that will be appointed by WAEC. The paper will carry
PAPER 1 (OBJECTIVE)
1. Which of the following is a legume?
2. The most appropriate equipment for removing particles from flour is
3. Which of the following is a moist method of cooking?
4. The common food poisoning bacteria is called
5. Which of the following is a labour saving device?
A. Soup laddle
B. Wooden mortar
C. Electric blender
D. Frying spoon
6. What happens when starch is cooked in water? It
7. Which of the following fruits is suitable for making marmalade?
PAPER 2 (ESSAY)
1. (a) Explain the difference between food storage and food preparation.
(b) Suggest the most appropriate method of storing the following food items:
2. (a) State four qualities of a good short crust pastry.
(b) Explain the use of the following in a short crust pastry:
(i) soft plain flour;
(iii) cold water.
PAPER 3 (PRACTICAL)
Your diabetic pregnant sister is spending the day with you.
(a) Prepare, cook and serve a two-course lunch for her.
(b) Prepare a snack dish for her.
(c) Set the lunch table.
Ghana Free Online Classifieds List.
Find Out More About WAEC FOOD AND NUTRITION EXAMINATION SAMPLE QUESTIONS AND SCHEME 2020
Find Business & Locations Related To WAEC FOOD AND NUTRITION EXAMINATION SAMPLE QUESTIONS AND SCHEME 2020
Watch Videos On : WAEC FOOD AND NUTRITION EXAMINATION SAMPLE QUESTIONS AND SCHEME 2020
Login to join 'Group Chat' for this page