BECE Graduates Urged To Avoid Unhealthy Lifestyles
Madam Diana Attaa Kusiwaa, the Nkoranza South Municipal Chief Executive, has called on Junior High School graduates to avoid unhealthy lifestyles as they await their results.
In an interview with the Ghana News Agency, Madam Kusiwaa said there is the need to avoid joining bad peers who could ruin their future.
She said the free senior high school education programme was meant for them to achieve high academic laurels and asked the graduates to concentrate on their books while they wait for their results.
Madam Kusiwaa cautioned the girls among the graduates against pre-marital sex and warned the boys against alcoholism.
She urged parents to be mindful of the movements of their wards such that they don't engage in live styles that could endanger their lives.
Published by GWS Online GH : 2017-06-14
News Archive - Recent Articles
- BECE Graduates Urged To Avoid Unhealthy Lifestyles
- MP Parties With BECE Candidates At Residence
- Agona East Fights Teenage Pregnancy Among BECE Students
- BECE Graduands Urged To Prepare For Next Stage
- WAEC To Investigate Reports BECE Questions Were 'set Outside Syllabus'
- How Ghana Education Service And WAEC Failed Gabatia BECE Candidates
- Enticing Graduates Into Agric: Gov't Urged To Change Approach
- Don't Engage 'goro Boys' For Postings - NSS Personnel Warned
- AMA To Give Scholarships To Best BECE Students
- Stop Examination Leakages - MP To WAEC
¦ Page 1 ¦ Page 2 ¦ Page 3 ¦ Page 4 ¦ Page 5 ¦ Page 6 ¦ Page 7 ¦ Page 8 ¦ Page 9 ¦ Page 10 ¦ Page 11 ¦ Page 12 ¦ Page 13 ¦ Page 14 ¦ Page 15 ¦ Page 16 ¦ Page 17 ¦ Page 18 ¦ Page 19 ¦ Page 20 ¦ Page 21 ¦ Page 22 ¦ Page 23 ¦ Page 24 ¦ Page 25 ¦ Page 26 ¦