2017/2018 admissions list to be released Friday - University of Ghana
The Deputy Chief Information Manager in charge of infrastructure at the University of Ghana Computing System (UGCS), Mr Francis Boakye has hinted that the undergraduate admission list for the 2017/2018 academic year will be released on Friday.
According to Mr Boakye, because the WASSCE results were released late, first years are supposed to report on August 21.
"Because the WASSCE results came in a bit earlier than expected, the discussion is that the first years are supposed to report on the 21st of August", Mr Boakye said in an interview on Legon-based Radio Universe.
He also advised applicants to do a second follow up of their online registration to ensure they do not miss the release of the list.
"What I will advise is that if the system tells you that it's full, you have to check later and at the end of the day, there is always synchronization", he said.
According to him, adequate preparations have been made to facilitate the entire process as well as reduce pressure on the online residential application.
"The reason is that there are many people around the globe who can apply but this year they are going do it in a better way so there's going be an improvement" he added.
Published by GWS Online GH : 2017-08-02
News Archive - Recent Articles
- 2017/2018 Admissions List To Be Released Friday - University Of Ghana
- National Service Available For Diaspora Students
- No BECE Pass, No Free SHS - Gov’t
- Solar Kiosks Will Soon Be Provided By NLA To Agents
- BECE Candidates Asked To Confirm SHS Selection
- BNI To Deal With CSSPS Extortionists
- NSS Personnel Assaulted Allegedly By Soldiers During Chaotic Registrations
- National Lottery Authority Board Inaugurated By Deputy Minister
- NSS Takes Measures To Arrest Fraudsters From Monday As Registration Begins
- WAEC Releases 2017 WASSCE Provisional Results
¦ Page 1 ¦ Page 2 ¦ Page 3 ¦ Page 4 ¦ Page 5 ¦ Page 6 ¦ Page 7 ¦ Page 8 ¦ Page 9 ¦ Page 10 ¦ Page 11 ¦ Page 12 ¦ Page 13 ¦ Page 14 ¦ Page 15 ¦ Page 16 ¦ Page 17 ¦ Page 18 ¦ Page 19 ¦ Page 20 ¦ Page 21 ¦ Page 22 ¦ Page 23 ¦ Page 24 ¦ Page 25 ¦ Page 26 ¦