Female WASSCE candidate raped by four students
A final year student sitting for the West African Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE) has allegedly been raped by four school boys.
The victim a 21-year-old is believed to be a Home Economics student.
The indecent atrocity committed on the girl was recorded and has since gone viral on social media.
In the viral video, the victim is seen lying on her back while four boys, believed to be in their early 20s, take turns to rape her in a wooden structure at Community 5, Tema while recording the act with a phone.
In a report by classFM, it was revealed that the victim was allegedly lured to the location by one of the suspects, whose name was given as Douglas, supposedly her boyfriend, under the guise of having a discussion.
She was led by Douglas into the wooden structure, where she gave in to his demands. Douglas later invited three of his friends, who laid in ambush for her.
Checks later revealed that three of the boys are SHS leavers, while the other is a JHS 2 pupil.
It is also revealed that after the rape, one of the boys allegedly gave the girl GHS10 to buy a contraceptive.
He is currently taking his daughter through a counseling session.
"I could not even watch the video, I don't even want to see it. At the moment I have been counseling my child to take her out of the trauma she has been through."
Meanwhile, the Tema Regional Police have commenced investigations into the matter.
Published by GWS Online GH : 2017-04-05
Do you have News to share? Simply email us.
News Archive - Recent Articles
- Female WASSCE Candidate Raped By Four Students
- WAEC Is Confident That 2017 WASSCE Questions Won’t Leak
- KNUST Denies 'Best WASSCE' Graduate Admission To Study Medicine
- I Don't Kill Students For WASSCE Rituals - Kukuom Headmaster
- GHs559 NSS Increment Approved, Effective April 2017
- 289,207 Candidates Write This Year's WASSCE
- 900+ Jobless Nurses Picketing At Ghana Health Service
- NATIONAL SERVICE ALLOWANCES AND MATTERS ARISING
- NLA Boss Pledges Clamp Down On Illegal Lottery Operators
- 41 Police Recruits Sacked For Document Forgery
¦ Page 1 ¦ Page 2 ¦ Page 3 ¦ Page 4 ¦ Page 5 ¦ Page 6 ¦ Page 7 ¦ Page 8 ¦ Page 9 ¦ Page 10 ¦ Page 11 ¦ Page 12 ¦ Page 13 ¦ Page 14 ¦ Page 15 ¦ Page 16 ¦ Page 17 ¦ Page 18 ¦ Page 19 ¦ Page 20 ¦ Page 21 ¦ Page 22 ¦ Page 23 ¦ Page 24 ¦ Page 25 ¦ Page 26 ¦ Page 27 ¦ Page 28 ¦ Page 29 ¦ Page 30 ¦ Page 31 ¦ Page 32 ¦ Page 33 ¦