WAEC release Date for practical and theory papers
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has said it would commence the administration of practical and theory papers for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for 2019 school candidates, from Monday, April 15.
It said the 346,098 candidates from 987 schools would take the examination at 707 centres throughout the country.
The Council said the candidature was made up of 170,867 males and 175,231 females, which represented 9.2 per cent increase over the 2018 figure of 316,980.
This was in statement signed by Mrs Agnes Teye-Cudjoe, the Head of the Public Affairs of WAEC and copied the Ghana News Agency on Wednesday.
It said the examination would end on June 7, 2019.
The statement assured members of the public that all necessary measures have been put in place to ensure that the examination is conducted successfully.
"The public, especially candidates are hereby urged to be wary of the activities of website operators who peddle fake questions on social media presenting them as authentic papers," it said.
The Council appealed for the support of all stakeholders, especially supervisors and invigilators to safeguard the integrity of the examination.
It advised the candidates to adhere to the rules and regulations of the examination and to refrain from engaging in any form of examination malpractice, which could lead to the withholding or cancellation of their results.
"All candidates taking part in the examination will for the first time this year, be bio-metrically verified to nip in the bud the increasing cases of impersonation recorded in school examinations," the statement said.
It wished all candidates success in their papers and reminded them that they could pass their examination without cheating.
Published by GWS Online GH : 2019-04-14
Do you have News to share? Simply email us.
News Archive - Recent Articles
- WAEC WASSCE Timetable For July 20, 2020 Examinations Released
- NSS Releases Enrolment Codes For Prospective Final Year National Service Personnel For 2020/21
- NLA Officially Takes Over *959# Shortcode From Keed Ghana
- NLA Cautions Public Against Illegal Short Code And Activities Of Lotto Fraudsters
- Recruitment For Trained Nurses And Midwives To Commence - Ministry Of Health
- NLA Introduces New Channels For Staking Lotto In Locked-down Areas 6/4/2020
- WAEC's Decision To Close Down All Public And Private Schools Amid COVID-19 Is A Step In Right Direction
- NLA Ghana Introduces New E-lottery Games April 2020
- NLA 5/90 Draws And VAG Lotto Games On Hold Amid 2-weeks Coronavirus Lockdown
- National Service 2020/2021: Postings For 9,000 Nurses Released
¦ Page 1 ¦ Page 2 ¦ Page 3 ¦ Page 4 ¦ Page 5 ¦ Page 6 ¦ Page 7 ¦ Page 8 ¦ Page 9 ¦ Page 10 ¦ Page 11 ¦ Page 12 ¦ Page 13 ¦ Page 14 ¦ Page 15 ¦ Page 16 ¦ Page 17 ¦ Page 18 ¦ Page 19 ¦ Page 20 ¦ Page 21 ¦ Page 22 ¦ Page 23 ¦ Page 24 ¦ Page 25 ¦ Page 26 ¦ Page 27 ¦ Page 28 ¦ Page 29 ¦ Page 30 ¦ Page 31 ¦ Page 32 ¦ Page 33 ¦ Page 34 ¦ Page 35 ¦ Page 36 ¦ Page 37 ¦ Page 38 ¦ Page 39 ¦ Page 40 ¦
Login to chat with other members
|Members logged in (25) : Emmanuel 28 Iddrisu Mohammed Mimicious Palanque55 Gabby23 smarthorlayemy12 mabeltochi67 Jeol brown Jbless dzirasahpeterson Flint Katie Ransfordyaonuviadenu Alcarem JAMES AFFUL solomon233 Brah1m7 ebristar4u2006 Another Rocket G4 Cq9050sule Olapade kpoha spendybae GWS_Admin|
|Scripture Reading: Tuesday, 26 Oct 21|
|Coronavirus Live Tracker - Live Updates|
|List of Members Registered on GWS Online GH|