Alleged Police Misconduct at Ablor Adjei in Ashongman
On the 7th of November 2017 there was a demonstration at the Pantang area which resulted in the Police having to chase after a suspect who fled to a house near Ablor Adjei in Ashongman to hide.
According to our sources, the Adenta Divisional Police Commander ACP Antwi Gywua and the Abokobi Ayimensa District Commander Superintendant George Attia allegedly went together with their personnel to forcefully enter a house suspected to be the hideout of the culprit who fled, resulting in damages to property allegedly.
The victims apparently went to report the case at the Police Station but were allegedly driven out and therefore unable to do so. They then decided to publish the story to the media.
We were given the contact details of the owner of the house who shared a few pictures below showing the current state of her property.
In addition, it appears that the Adenta Divisional Police Commander has been transferred to Nkawie in the Ashanti region but is yet to go.
Story by: Nana Sarfo.
Published by GWS Online GH : 2017-11-10
Do you have News to share? Simply email us.
News Archive - Recent Articles
- Water Bicycle Inventor Gets Full Scholarship
- National Service Defaulters Registration; March 16th Set As Deadline
- 4000 Private Medical Officers To Be Employed - Ministry Of Health
- 1,500+ Police Applicants Disqualified In Wa
- Police To Recruit 2,000 Personnel To Combat Crime
- Police Recruitment Screening & Body Selection Date Is On 29th Jan, 2018
- 11,815 Candidates Register For 2018 Private BECE
- Seven Great Princess Academy 'tops BECE Rankings Again'
- WAEC Moves WASSCE To May To Aid Candidates' Preparations
- Donald Trump Language On Africa Unacceptable, Racist: Ghana
¦ Page 1 ¦ Page 2 ¦ Page 3 ¦ Page 4 ¦ Page 5 ¦ Page 6 ¦ Page 7 ¦ Page 8 ¦ Page 9 ¦ Page 10 ¦ Page 11 ¦ Page 12 ¦ Page 13 ¦ Page 14 ¦ Page 15 ¦ Page 16 ¦ Page 17 ¦ Page 18 ¦ Page 19 ¦ Page 20 ¦ Page 21 ¦ Page 22 ¦ Page 23 ¦ Page 24 ¦ Page 25 ¦ Page 26 ¦ Page 27 ¦ Page 28 ¦ Page 29 ¦ Page 30 ¦ Page 31 ¦ Page 32 ¦