Coronavirus (COVID-19), what is it?
This disease is a respiratory illness that spreads from person to person through contact from surfaces and droplets in the air.
COVID-19, how it spreads
The virus spreads between people in close proximity with each other (within about 6 feet) through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. A person is infected with COVID-19 virus by touching surfaces of objects that has the virus on it and then touching their mouth, eyes, and nose (Do not touch your M-E-N).
Symptoms of COVID-19
• Shortness of breath.
See your Doctor if you experience these.
Protection from COVID-19
• Always wear a face mask before stepping outside your home.
• Avoid crowded places and close contact with people who show symtoms of COVID-19.
• Avoid touching your (M-E-N): Mouth, Eyes, and Nose.
• Always wash your hands frequently with soap under running water for at least 25 seconds.
• Stay at home if you have nothing important to do outside.
• Use hand sanitizers containing at least 70% alcohol.
• Contact your Doctor or health professional immediately you begin showing symptoms of COVID-19.