Prospective Senior High School students who wrote the Basic Education Certificate Examination few months ago can now check their placement details right on their mobile phones. The details can be checked via a text message. The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) will allow the students to see the schools they have been admitted to and program offered.
NOTE: Do not add [SPACE] anywhere, just text the 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBER to the 1060 short code.
NOTE: If that does not work, add two(2) digit year of completion to your INDEX NUMBER. Example 123456789017 and send to the 1060 short code. Where INDEX NUMBER is: 1234567890; and two digit YEAR is: 17
Candidates having various problems in checking their placement have been advised to call 0302 747 778 or send a WhatsApp message to the number 0207 407 499.
Ministry of Education Hotlines
>>> Go To Computerized School Selection Placement System (CSSPS) Website <<<
CSSPS Backup Link
Use CTRL + P To Print From The Page.
How to apply for the second batch of BECE-SHS placement:
1. Visit: www.myjhsresult.net / CSSPS Backup Link
2. Log in with your index number, and PIN code
3. Click on Check placement status
4. [Since you've not been placed], you will find a link to self-placement
5. Click on the self-placement link
6. On the new tab, select your preferred region
7. Select your preferred school
8. Select your program of choice
9. Click on the submit button to place yourself
10. Proceed to print your placement notice.