NPP will decentralise Police recruitment - Sammy Awuku
National Youth Organizer of the opposition New Patriotic Party (NPP), Sammy Awuku is optimistic that the party will honor its campaign promises to Ghanaians.
According to him, though the party's promises sound "audacious", it is very achievable under the able leadership of Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo.
Sammy Awuku stated as part of measures to streamline the growth of the economy, the NPP will also focus on the security sector of the country as they improve the other sectors.
He was particular about the recruitment system by the Ghana Police Service.
He expressed worry over the recruitment process, wondering why the Police Administration open room for the people of Ghana to apply for the Service but tend to exploit them.
He indicated that when the New Patriotic Party is voted into power, the party will check the exploitation in the recruitment process and ensure that qualified Ghanaians who apply for the Service get the equal opportunities to be recruited.
He hinted that the party will decentralize the Police recruitment to cover all Ghanaians irrespective of gender, race or tribe among other conditions that the Police Administration predicates their acts of exploitation on.
“The NPP will decentralize Police recruitment. We believe that the Police should live with the people in the community. The promises we've been making; some might sound audacious and these are promises we believe are achievable," he relayed to host Kwami Sefa Kayi on Peace FM's Kokrokoo.
Published by GWS Online GH : 2016-10-06
News Archive - Recent Articles
- NPP Will Decentralise Police Recruitment - Sammy Awuku
- KNUST - Lebanese Ambassador Calls On Vice Chancellor
- How To Print Out CSSPS Placement Forms From The Internet
- Massive Improvement In 2016 BECE Results
- Lebanese Community Gives GIJ Students Scholarship
- Steps To Take After You Check Your BECE Results
- What To Do When School Placement Of BECE Candidates Is Released.
- SHS Placements Begin Today, 29 September 2016
- CSSPS Posting Of SHS Candidates To Be Released On September 29, 2016.
- Fake Nurse Grabbed At Odorkor