3,000 'NDC recruits' dismissed by Police?
The Police Service has reportedly dismissed some 3,000 new recruits for failure to meet the basic qualification standards of the service.
The dismissal is at the instance of the new IGP David Asante-Apeatu, StarrFMonline sources have said.
The recruitment was made under the former NDC government, and under the leadership of former IGP John Kudalor
Some of the dismissed recruits, according to sources, did not meet the minimum qualification requirements for entry into the service, while others did not have certificates at all.
The IGP is said to have instructed recruits who applied with WASSCE to be re-vetted before admission while those who submitted BECE, NVTI, NABPTEX and City and Guilds certificates are to return home.
The affected recruits include those under training at the National Police Training School (NPTS) in Accra and the Service's training schools in Kumasi, Ho, Koforidua and Pwalugu in the Upper East Region.
Published by GWS Online GH : 2017-02-06
Do you have News to share? Simply email us.
News Archive - Recent Articles
- 3,000 'NDC Recruits' Dismissed By Police?
- NSS Allowance Not In Budget; Request For Personnel To Keep Calm
- NASPA Divided Over NSS Allowance Increase
- 'UK Committed To Widen Scope Of Scholarship To Ghana'
- Otiko's Approval Could Send Wrong Signals About Skipping National Service
- Gov't Refuses To Pay Mahama's 60% NSS Allowance Increase
- Timbilla Could Be A Scapegoat - Ade Coker Suggests
- COP Timbilla "dishonourably Discharged" From Police Service
- Ghana Challenged To Aspire To Modern, Hands-on Approach To Law Education
- Timbillah Fired For Involvement In Police Recruitment Scam
¦ Page 1 ¦ Page 2 ¦ Page 3 ¦ Page 4 ¦ Page 5 ¦ Page 6 ¦ Page 7 ¦ Page 8 ¦ Page 9 ¦ Page 10 ¦ Page 11 ¦ Page 12 ¦ Page 13 ¦ Page 14 ¦ Page 15 ¦ Page 16 ¦ Page 17 ¦ Page 18 ¦ Page 19 ¦ Page 20 ¦ Page 21 ¦ Page 22 ¦ Page 23 ¦ Page 24 ¦ Page 25 ¦ Page 26 ¦ Page 27 ¦ Page 28 ¦ Page 29 ¦ Page 30 ¦ Page 31 ¦