Issifu Dasmani Laary Adjudged Best Energy Reporter
The Energy Media Group has finally adjudged Mr Dasmani Laary has the best Energy Reporter of the 2017 Ghana Energy Awards committee which was organined by the Energy Media Group. The 2017 Ghana edition awards took place at the Labadi Beach Hotel.
Nominees for the maiden national awards were shortlisted in the energy sector. The awards meant to recognize individuals and corporate bodies in 20 categories and finally endorsed by the World Energy Council (Ghana), Ministry of Energy and its agencies. The award scheme was initiated by Energy Media Group and was on the theme: "Energy for National Development: 60years and beyond". The Awarding panel was chaired by Energy Expert Dr Kwame Ampofo.
In an interview Mr Laary expressed his profound gratitude to the Almighty God for leading him to scoop the Best Energy Awards of the 2017 Ghana Energy Award. He again thank Agama of GBC, Africa Report and the great editorial team of GNA who will always question and make sure he has 5Ws and H in his story. Expressing is profound gratitude to Nana Kodjo Appiah of blessed memory of encouraging, mentoring and counseling him on matters of editorial work.
The awards was aimed at recognizing the achievements, success, efforts, innovation and excellence of corporate entities as well as individual in the energy sector.
Published by GWS Online GH : 2017-12-02
Do you have News to share? Simply email us.
News Archive - Recent Articles
- WASSCE Now Moved To May/June From 2018
- NSS Personnel Busted In Social Media Fraud Syndicate - PHOTOS
- Issifu Dasmani Laary Adjudged Best Energy Reporter
- Latest Police Recruitment Age Amendments
- Ghana Government To Scrap Taxes On Lotteries
- Police Recruitment Begins On Monday 20th November
- UG Vandals Graduation Saga
- Alleged Police Misconduct At Ablor Adjei In Ashongman
- MoE Gets Clearance To Recruit 22,802 Staff This Year
- GHANA PEACE AWARDS CONFIRMED REV PROFFESSER ENOCH AGBODZO
¦ Page 1 ¦ Page 2 ¦ Page 3 ¦ Page 4 ¦ Page 5 ¦ Page 6 ¦ Page 7 ¦ Page 8 ¦ Page 9 ¦ Page 10 ¦ Page 11 ¦ Page 12 ¦ Page 13 ¦ Page 14 ¦ Page 15 ¦ Page 16 ¦ Page 17 ¦ Page 18 ¦ Page 19 ¦ Page 20 ¦ Page 21 ¦ Page 22 ¦ Page 23 ¦ Page 24 ¦ Page 25 ¦ Page 26 ¦ Page 27 ¦ Page 28 ¦ Page 29 ¦ Page 30 ¦ Page 31 ¦