Alleged Police Misconduct at Ablor Adjei in Ashongman
On the 7th of November 2017 there was a demonstration at the Pantang area which resulted in the Police having to chase after a suspect who fled to a house near Ablor Adjei in Ashongman to hide.
According to our sources, the Adenta Divisional Police Commander ACP Antwi Gywua and the Abokobi Ayimensa District Commander Superintendant George Attia allegedly went together with their personnel to forcefully enter a house suspected to be the hideout of the culprit who fled, resulting in damages to property allegedly.
The victims apparently went to report the case at the Police Station but were allegedly driven out and therefore unable to do so. They then decided to publish the story to the media.
We were given the contact details of the owner of the house who shared a few pictures below showing the current state of her property.
In addition, it appears that the Adenta Divisional Police Commander has been transferred to Nkawie in the Ashanti region but is yet to go.
Story by: Nana Sarfo.
Published by GWS Online GH : 2017-11-10
Do you have News to share? Simply email us.
News Archive - Recent Articles
- WASSCE Now Moved To May/June From 2018
- NSS Personnel Busted In Social Media Fraud Syndicate - PHOTOS
- Issifu Dasmani Laary Adjudged Best Energy Reporter
- Latest Police Recruitment Age Amendments
- Ghana Government To Scrap Taxes On Lotteries
- Police Recruitment Begins On Monday 20th November
- UG Vandals Graduation Saga
- Alleged Police Misconduct At Ablor Adjei In Ashongman
- MoE Gets Clearance To Recruit 22,802 Staff This Year
- GHANA PEACE AWARDS CONFIRMED REV PROFFESSER ENOCH AGBODZO
¦ Page 1 ¦ Page 2 ¦ Page 3 ¦ Page 4 ¦ Page 5 ¦ Page 6 ¦ Page 7 ¦ Page 8 ¦ Page 9 ¦ Page 10 ¦ Page 11 ¦ Page 12 ¦ Page 13 ¦ Page 14 ¦ Page 15 ¦ Page 16 ¦ Page 17 ¦ Page 18 ¦ Page 19 ¦ Page 20 ¦ Page 21 ¦ Page 22 ¦ Page 23 ¦ Page 24 ¦ Page 25 ¦ Page 26 ¦ Page 27 ¦ Page 28 ¦ Page 29 ¦ Page 30 ¦ Page 31 ¦