Sacked recruits forged documents - Police
A number of police recruits have been dismissed by the Ghana Police Service after they were found culpable of falsifying the documents they used in their applications.
Published by GWS Online GH : 2016-12-24
News Archive - Recent Articles
- National Service Defaulters Urged To Register This Year
- Applications And Renewal For Tertiary Education Scholarship Trust (TEST) Ghana Scholarship Awards
- Turkey Polishes Scholarship Programmes For Ghanaian Students
- Gov't Explains Delays In Stipends To Scholarship Students In China
- Gov't Has Abandoned Us - Scholarship Students In China Cry Over Stipends
- Hungary Offers More Scholarships To Ghanaian Students
- Glo Revives Popular Product Enabling Subscribers To Borrow Data Again
- KNUST Is Making Significant Strides In Drone Building
- Interior Ministry Moves To Rid Police Service Of 'criminals'
- I Will Sack You If Students Fail BECE/WASSCE - Minister Warns School Heads